The Crestron Flex Advanced Small Room Conference System with Jabra® PanaCast 50 Video Bar for Microsoft Teams Rooms advanced tabletop conferencing system provides a small room video conference solution with Microsoft Teams. Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution supports single or dual video displays (not included) and features a tabletop touch screen, Jabra® PanaCast 50 video bar, UC bracket assembly, UC presentation transmitter, PoE injector, and cables.
- Kit includes a 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen, Jabra® PanaCast 50 video bar, UC bracket assembly, UC presentation transmitter, and PoE injector
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams® Rooms platform
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and tabletop touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and tabletop touch screen pairing to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network