The Crestron Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams Rooms tabletop conferencing system provides a large room video conference solution for use with Microsoft Teams. It supports single or dual video displays (not included) and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, AI collaboration camera, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables.
- Kit includes a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, AI collaboration camera, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network